- A hotel that stimulates the sensibility of millennials will open on June 5 in Minato Mirai, an art area that is currently attracting attention.
- A lifestyle hotel where you can spend your time freely Yokohama Tokyu REI Hotel opens in the complex with KT Zepp Yokohama. With a 2-minute walk from Shin-Takashima Station in the Minato Mirai area, and a 10-minute walk from Yokohama Station and Minatomirai Station, the hotel is in a convenient location for both sightseeing in the city and business.
- In the lobby, there is a grab-and-go store where you can have food and drink for 24 hours, and a co-working space that can be used easily by anyone. It is a lifestyle hotel that pursues the comfort of millennials.
- The concept is “WARP”. Like Yokohama where contrasting things mix from historical buildings to the latest spots, you can enjoy your stay by freely moving back and forth between contrasting spaces such as the lively lobby and the relaxing guest rooms.
A restaurant where you can drink casually “ENCORE”
- Casual and stylish bistro chinois “ENCORE” opens on the 9th floor. Its menu changes depending on the time of day. For example, in the morning, they serve Chinese dishes such as Chinese porridge, shumai, ramen with chef’s demonstration, and vinegar bar, and other special drinks such as detox water. In the afternoon, they serve a half buffet where you can choose the main dish. In the evening, they serve light snacks to fill your stomach before and after the live concert. At night, they serve a new style of food that mixes Western food with Chinese food as tapas. You can casually enjoy alcohol after work or before and after the concert. It will make your stay in Yokohama more brilliant.