- In Fukuoka, a food capital located on the doorstep of Asia, there is a restaurant that attracts foodies from around the world.
- The Nishinakasu district is home to elegant buildings and apartments, and tucked away in a side street behind the main roads lit with streetlamps is the restaurant La Maison de la Nature Goh.
- It was selected as one of the “Top 50 restaurants in Asia” for the first time in 2016. The food prepared by Chef Goh Fukuyama, who has suddenly come into prominence, received a large number of votes from each country’s judges. Ranking in at No. 30 last year, “Goh” is now a name that is known around the world.
- In Fukuoka, home to this famous restaurant, there is a source of food ingredients that is gaining increased attention in the western part of the prefecture called Itoshima. Blessed with food from both land and sea, Itoshima continues to attract chefs from all over Japan, including Chef Fukuyama.
- The dish shown in this picture was made using vegetables and herbs grown at Kubota Farms in Itoshima. This beautiful amuse-bouche dish is almost a work of art that is overflowing with a rich variety of enjoyable ingredients.
La Maison de la Nature Goh
Address: 2-26 Nishinakasu, Chuo-ku,Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka Prefecture
Business hours: 18:00–24:00 (Closed on Sundays)
Course meal: ¥8,800