- A prosperous “post station town” along the Tokaido road long ago, Mishima remains conveniently located for travel to some of the Kanto region’s premier tourist destinations, among them Mt. Fuji, Hakone, and Izu. It is also a train stop on the Tokaido Shinkansen and The Fujisan Mishima Tokyu Hotel, which is located along the Golden Route connecting Tokyo to Osaka, is superbly located as a home base for travelers.
- Another feature that charms visitors is the breathtaking view of Mt. Fuji, which can be enjoyed from the guest rooms and the “Fuji no Yu” observation deck bath on the top floor. Experience the very height of tranquility in the open-air bath, gazing upon a Mt. Fuji alight in the hues of the early morning sun.
- Fantastic views come courtesy of high ceilings and expansive windows in the guest rooms. Because of this feeling of openness, you get the pinnacle of relaxation, even when just staying in your room. Also, guests will be reminded of Mt. Fuji through features such as drinking glasses modeled after Mt. Fuji, furniture made from the wood of cherry trees, and the hexagons representing Izu Roppouseki stones, which used to be famous Mr. Fuji stones.
- At the L’eau Robata Grill on the 13th floor, chefs prepare a dynamic selection of seafood from Suruga Bay alongside Mishima vegetables and other fresh local ingredients in the robatayaki style. Choose from Japanese and Western-style dishes and enjoy the sound and aroma of the ingredients on the grill.
- Along with easy access to numerous sightseeing spots, the hotel itself provides first-class comfort. Take some time out to unwind at the hotel, too.
Fujisan Mishima Tokyu Hotel
Address: 17-1 Ichiban-cho, Mishima-shi, Shizuoka-ken